Thursday, February 25, 2016

Unit 7 reflection


The main focus of this unit was the environment, and the things that effect it. We learned about food webs, and how all the organisms in an ecosystem are dependent on each other. We also learned about the 10% rule, which state that 90% of the energy from an organism is lost, and that only 10% gets passed on to the next trophic level. We also learned a lot about the effect humans are having on the environment, and what the environment will look like if humans keep doing what we are doing. We did a conservation biology project where we researched different ecosystems, and their threats. We then recorded a video that gave basic information about the ecosystem, its threats, and some solution to those threats. The video is Below.




I still want to know more about what is currently being don to lessen the impact humans have on the plant, and how the world will be like in 100 years if we don't change how we interact with the environment. 

The consecration biology project went pretty well for me. Our groug worked well together, and create a pretty good end result(see above). I found that I am an assertive person, which is good, but also that I am a little passive aggressive. I need to work on that a little the next time I do group work. I need to be a little nicer to people that I don't like as much, and be willing to compromise more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment