Monday, February 29, 2016

A new way to learn!

This semester in my biology class I am edoing a project called 20 time. This means tha we use 20% of our time to pursue our interests, and use the scientific method to solve a problem. I asked the question, "How can I momorize new things more efficienty?" My poject will involove reasearching, and testing different memorization tequniques. I chose this because I think that my results will be very helpful for me, and many other high school students. This project shouls andswer my qustion of "How can I momorize new things more efficienty?" through a combination of reasearch, and testing. My goal is to rank defferent methods of studying by how effective they are. I can measure my prgress in how far along I am in testing methods for the first few moths, the my progress can be measured by how much these help people. My plan is to do some reasearh on methods of learning for the first few weeks, then to test them, and rank them based on how effective they are.

4 comments:

  1. This is a really good idea that many can benefit from! I find myself memorizing something and right after a test I forget it, so maybe your project can also help with a problem like that. How will you come up with the different methods? I'm guessing you will use your research to formulate different ideas, which is a good way to go about this project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea! This will help people survive high school better. I can't wait for your results!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a very interesting thing to try. I can't wait for you to finish this project! There were other projects that others were doing similar to yours, so I suggest asking them for some ideas if needed

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good idea Ankur! I like it because it is applicable to most of the people in our school, and can really help. We are doing a similar idea, so if you need help or advice, don't wait to ask!

    ReplyDelete